At this point I am almost completely done. I changed the background and floor, altered the color and contrast of the frame, flipped and upped the exponent on the HDRI, and tweaked the overall lighting. I’m happy with how it is turning out, and the only thing I still need to do is throw out the final render. I know that the upper panel’s cloud image could still use some work, but I have simply run out of time. My plan is to go in on Monday, and grab a free computer during my comp. anim. class to render out the final image.
Here is the image as it was at the end of class on Wednesday:
And here it is in its pre-final state:
The only thing I am concerned about, is that my computer at home has a bright monitor, and has never been calibrated. I did all the lighting work at school, so the image should be the right brightness, but I’m not sure how it looks on other computers.