Semester 2, Week 5

16 Feb

The biggest update for this week, is that I have finished the plane model and started the UV layouts.  It is going to be a lot of work, and I’m not sure if I can get the material work done by next Wednesday, but I’m going to try.  I also finished the boards and color samples.  My scanner is broken, so I’ll get the boards to you as soon as I can.  The color samples will be posted bellow.  I may have been able to get some slight help with modeling the cliff side.  I haven’t confirmed with them yet, but it would be nice to get a bit of wiggle room if they do that model.  Even if I’m on my own, it shouldn’t be a problem.  Also, I’ve been looking around for songs for the movie, and I’ve come across two usable ones.  Both would require a bit of editing to get to the right length, but they are both flexible enough that I could edit them to variable lengths depending on how long the movie ends up being.

Here are the color samples:

And finally, I have some photos of the SAM system I want to use.  I chose the rapier because it is very simple and compact.  That will make it easy to model and texture, plus it will fit better into the hidden feel I’m going for.

Leave a comment

Posted by on February 16, 2011 in Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: